Thank you Ted,  it works fine on windows.

But why does Lin similarity between two concepts in MeSH, C0633633 and
C1311834, is -1?

Best regards

Le Mardi 4 février 2014 15h20, Ted Pedersen <duluth...@gmail.com> a écrit :

It looks like you got somewhat closer to running successfully. The error
message you got is actually fairly descriptive - apparently at some point
earlier a command may have been run that started to create an index, but that
didn't finish for some reason. That has left behind an incomplete index that
you could remove via the removeConfigData.pl program. Then, when you run this
command again it should build an index and return a result. The intial building
of the index can take a few minutes, but once you have done that one time you
don't have to do it again.

And of course running on Ubuntu is another option, although if you are
submitting this command to the same server you may still have this index
problem. So, you may need to resolve this even if running on Ubuntu.

Good luck!
Ted

--
Ted Pedersen