Ok…I’m sorry, I’ll try to be more clear…I ran metamorphosis to create a new
umls subset. At a certain point it is possible to apply filters to obtain a
subset of the umls (it’s what metamorphosis is meant for), so I selected the
language filter to exclude non english sources and the semantic type filter to
have only T024 and T023 semantic types. Then I simply executed their script to
save the data into mysql tables. I wanted to include all the sources in T024
and T023 semantic types so I used UMLS_ALL in my configuration file.  The
removeConfigData doesn’t work. As a solution I simply drop the the index
database. None of the issues is solved, even when selecting only SNOMEDCT_US as
source and PAR/CHD as relationships in the config file.

Eugenia Galeota, PhD
Center for Genomic Science of IIT@SEMM
Computational Epigenomics
Email: eugenia.gale...@iit.it