RCS file: /cvsroot/unattended/unattended/TODO.txt,v
+6 IE6 install on Windows 2000 requires clicking OK on 2 dialog boxes
+ (Pat can't duplicate this, must just be my install media, needs checking)

I get these dialog boxes asking to confirm if I would trust code from MS, too. My install media is W2k+SP4 German, if it matters..

Glad to know I'm not the only one here.

btw. is it possible to download these Files in advance?
I don't always have a fast Internet connection where I install some
w2k boxes..

Yes it is. We probably need to make the instructions a little better on this. Right now it is kind of burried in the ie.bat script. If you take a look at that file it tells you to download ie6setup.exe (which prepare does for you), then it tells you to issue the following command:

ie6setup.exe /c:"ie6wzd.exe /d /s:""#E"

This will allow you to select the OS to download IE for and allow you to download all files necessary to do a local install. And, yes the quotes do look wierd but that is how they are supposed to be.

-Shad