El 29/04/11 07:36, Pierre Bourgin escribió:
> Hello,
>
> Here, I had to switch to 2.6.38.4 recently for module e1000e to
> support Intel NIC "1502" (82579 in fact) (from DELL e6420 laptops).
>
> Please find attached linuxboot/Makefile and
> linuxboot/misc/linux-config for 2.6.38.4
>
> After a week, it's working fine for me.
>
> I'm not shure to have "all" the good configs for the kernel, that's
> why I do not commit it right now.
>
> If people can test this and provide some feedbacks ?

Ok. lately I had try some troubles with  2.6.36.x and 2.6.37.x kernels
(I did not look any futher) so  i was going back to 2.6.35.x

But I will test the 2.6.38.4 and see how it goes... but please do not be
afraid to commit changes it can be revert it with no problem.

--
Los hindúes escribieron el Kamasutra porque no conocían el Fiat 600.
                -- Anónimo.