El 06/06/11 13:13, Станислав escribió:
> Hello Juanjo,
>
> I've tried to build linuxboot from the trunk on Ubuntu 11.04 and got a
> lot of problems. I've resolved some of them but haven't manage to
> resolve others (for example I couldn't build busybox 1.15.3). It seems
> isn't easy to care about building all stuff from sources. What do you
> think about using existent build system? For example Arch linux. I
> think It could save a lot of time.
>
> Best regards,
> Stanislav

Hi,
Everytime someone comes an submit a patch so it builds on their
platform, I am happy to apply as long as it does not break mine.

I am using debian for building from source. There is already a task open:

https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/unattended/ticket/2

But no one actually got it running, If you have something that is more
or less working I do not have a problem testing and replacing.