Hi Juanjo,
feel free to ask if you questions. As the uranos bootcd is (basicly)
based on unattended it might be easy to copy the wimlib into the
unattended boot stuff:

http://sourceforge.net/p/uranos/code/HEAD/tree/bootcd/Makefile

You can find the rest of the wim installation part here:
http://sourceforge.net/p/uranos/code/HEAD/tree/z/etc/init/profiles/unattended/01install

Cheers Mario