Huh, but the DC/12 version of Adobe Reader is also 32-bit? It is
installed in %PROGRAMFILES(x86)% and the executable is also called
AcroRd32.exe.

I'm guessing DC just checks the OS version when installing and stops if
it's not at least Windows 7.

That's why I thought it was just as well to call the new file by version
name.

Johan Ho