Hello Juanjo,
I completely forgot about this for a while, what is the status of switching to Strawberry Perl? I see that the perl.bat script in the repository still points to an old ActivePerl package that is no longer available for download.

I tested now using Strawberry Perl in our own unattended installation, using code from this e-mail thread. It seems like everything works fine as long as I add the "ApplicationAssociationToasts" registry fixes that I mentioned.

I tested both the cpan version and the "offline" version of the code (with the tar package of NetResource), both seemed to work fine. (I will probably just stick to using CPAN myself, since the rest of our unattended install requires network connection anyways.) I have only tested in Windows 10 though, I have not tested any other Windows versions.

Johan Ho