(Administrivia: I was on vacation for the past 11 days, but now I am
back.  As soon as I get caught up with "real work", I will roll a new
release of Unattended.)

"David Ehrmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I dropped both values to around 1000, but it still doesn't work.  I
> don't know about the IRQ, but it seems to load ok.  I could be wrong
> on that.

On many occasions, I have seen the driver load fine but autodetect the
wrong IRQ.  This allows the machine to send packets but not receive
them, which is consistent with the DHCP logs you sent.

I suggest experimenting with IRQ settings in your BIOS or in
system.ini.

 - Pat