Gerhard Heift <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hello,
>
> i have collected the links for the german patches for Win2k, IE6 and
> Office 2k. The DirectX and Defrag-Scripts are also included. Pherhaps
> somebody could need them.

Cool!  But these patches do not apply cleanly against our current
development tree, because Niels de Groot (Dutch) beat you to it by
about 36 hours.

If you could send me a set of patches which apply against the current
CVS development tree, I will apply them.  Go to the Unattended project
page (https://sourceforge.net/projects/unattended/) and click on "CVS"
for instructions.

(If this is too much work, let me know and I will merge your patches
by hand myself.  Eventually.)

 - Pat
   (who is supposed to be on vacation right now)