On Mon, May 17, 2004 at 05:53:26PM +1000, Mangano, Aron wrote:
> 1. Is it possible that we can set up server space somewhere for users to
> contribute files such as scripts they have written, etc etc.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who could do this, but I'm willing to offer
up some HDD space / URL space / bandwidth for doing something like this.
Whether I can spend the time writing a management interface is something
else, but I can certainly supply hosting.  What exactly did you have in
mind?

- Matt