Hi I am working to get Unattended 4.4b setup on my network.

I am in an environment where we tend to put a lot of servers online
which is going to be the primary use for Unattended.

We also wish to use Unattended (becase it will make life easier :) ) for
new employee desktop setups.

My question is this, if we insert the volume license key for Win2k3 as
well as the Volume License key for WinXP, will the myriad windows
installers be able to determine which key they are supposed to be using
or will it be first one in the file is the first one used?

I haven't been able to find an answer to this and have not had the time
to test this out, though it is something I would like an answer for.
Anyone know the answer?

Thanks,

Josh

---