imdos said:
> I think that you can try it out(test-case), basically because the volume
> license key is meant to be for the Pro version and therefore shouldn't
> work on the Home edition.
>
> So what will happen ... the  volume key will be tryed and will not be
> accepted by the installation and then you will still be prompted to enter
> the Product key for the Home edition.
>
> Greetz imdos

That works but it means I have to wait and keep an eye on the XP Install
process rather than entering all of the information (keys, username,
password, 3rd party software to install) and leaving it for a few hours to
come back to a ready to go installation.  Any other ideas?  Maybe
unattend.txt should be specific to each os directory in future releases?

Jay
--
Jay Lee
Network / Systems Administrator