I have used a couple of different versions of it. It's good for removing viruses and spyware, and maybe some other maintenance, but I have a different method loading ghost images. In fact, I recently setup a PXE server to help with that (and unattended). It works really slick.

Adam Peart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

10/05/2004 10:44 PM