Title: Message
Hiya,

I'm currently puzzling over the 3 winxp updates batch files.

winxp-updates.bat
 installs SP2, then calls winxpsp2-updates.bat

winxpsp1-updates.bat
  installs many many patches.

winxpsp2-updates.bat
  installs some patches.

My winxp OS directory contains a version of xp patched to sp1.

Currently only the winxpsp1-updates.bat file is getting run but I want to install SP2 on the machines.

Whats the best way to do this?
  1) replace winxpsp1-updates.bat with winxp-updates.bat
  2) call winxp-updates.bat after winxpsp1-updates.bat

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Mark.

--

This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information.

Recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise

the sender immediately of any error in transmission.

Any views/opinions expressed in this email are that of the author and

may not reflect the views of Salamis Group - www.salamisgroup.com