Hi,

just put the dust off some old pentium I with 166MHz. The BIOS claims to
be able to boot from CD-ROM but this is not true. Put Smart Boot Manager
on a floppy (sbminst -d 0) and switched on this old machine. Smart Boot
Manager showed its menue and I was able to boot the CD-ROM!

Smart Boot Manager has its own module (edd30.asm) for booting off a
CD-ROM.

Regards

Stefan Kell