Hi, your unattended install is very great and work very well, but we have a problem.  We want to install a basic Windows os (drive c:) to be a repair partition if the system crash, we can boot on this basic os.  We want to install the real os on the D drive but the unattended do not permit this step.

I want to know if its possible to let windows formatting the drive and leave us the option to install the os in the good partition

I found this doc on you site:Note that the OS is always installed on the first active partition of the drive. If this is a problem for you, let us know and maybe we will change it in a future release.

Can you give me any help please

Regards

Sorry for my english, I am french

Ronald Bigras  < mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Telephone:  (514) 490-2000 ext. 3552
Administrateur Réseau Microsoft
Ubisoft Global Network Services