Hi All,

I am trying to install the drivers for the IBM T41 laptop as part of the unattended installation. Especially the NIC driver so that the unattended installation can run it's postinstall scripts.

The problem is that the driver files are successfully copied to the c:\ drive from ...\i386\$oem$\$1\drivers on the installation server, but they don't install.

I'm guessing I have to run some other part of the script to get those drivers to install, or I'm not copying them to the right location so that the OS finds them.

I scanned the mailing lists and the unattended documentation, but all the info I found involved how to get the files copied, but nothing on how to get them installed.

Any help would be appreciated...

Regards,
Alon