On Qua, 2005-10-19 at 12:10 +0200, Christian Abels wrote:
> Hi,
> Im using LDAP to do lookups in unattended.
> I use the MAC address to get various data for the my configuration. Such
> as computername, domainname and IP address.
>
> Now, Im using a non secure connection to do this.
>
> I would like to use the Net::LDAPS module to make it run secure.
> This module requiers IO::Socket::SSL ...
>
> Now to my problem.
> I dont really know how unattended works with the different perl modules.
> Where do I need to add the moduels? Do I need to make a new boot disc?
> Is it even possible?

1 - grab unattended source.
2 - go in the linuxboot folder
        - type make download (downloads all needed sources)
        - type make (builds your unattended from scratch)
3 - look in linuxboot Makefile and search other perl modules installs,
like Convert-ASN1 for instance.
4 - do similar for your new perl modules.

Cheers,

Hugo Monteiro.

> Have anyone tried this or know how it works?
>
> Christian

javali:~# cat .signature

Hugo Monteiro
Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Telefone : +351 916993183

JavaLi - ADSI, Lda.
Madan Parque   EdifĂ­cio VI   Campus da FCT/UNL
Quinta da Torre   2829-516 Caparica   Portugal
Telefone: +351 212949666   Fax: +351 212948313
www.javali.pt                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

javali:~# _