Ok, so this has nothing to do with unattended, but I figure this is a good
place to ask since this list is the best resource of people that use linux to
install windows.

Does anyone know of a utility/program/script that will write a win2k MBR to a
hard disk from linux.

I did a google search, but all I keep getting is howtos on dual booting with
grub.

I need to write a win2k mbr to a disk, I am booting from a custom livecd I use
for doing unattended installs (and other pc utilities...partimage, fsresize,
etc), and I want to find a utility that I can write a win2k MBR to a hard disk.

Thanks (please don't flame me)

--
Chris Liles
IT Intern