hi,

the easiest way to understand what to put in unattended.txt is to install
your windows with unattended and answer all the questions once. Then after
finished install take the unattended.txt file out of C:\netinst\ and copy it
to z:\site\
z:\site\unattended.txt is used if it is available!

Later try to use z:\site\unattended.csv, where you can allocate your options
to a mac-address or something similiar.

--
Moritz