Maybe you could use the os_media line that is stored in the unattended.txt. During package installation, that path should be accurate. Now you just need to figure out how to access that infomation and put it into a variable (sorry, I'm no help with perl).

Alexander Stein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

11/08/2005 09:07 AM