Hi List,

I've been battling this on and off for a few weeks now.

I'd like to use ppm (supplied with activestate perl) to install the
Bioperl modules.

I've created a text file with the commands to run (add repositories,
install modules, exit) and running from c:\> like this works:
c:\> ppm --file <path to install commands>

The repositories get added, the modules are downloaded and installed and
ppm exits.

For some reason, I can't seem to make this happen under todo.  I've
tried various combinations of start /wait (also tried with /B), running
under a secondary cmd, etc.  Nothing seems to happen except a triggering
of the perl msi package.  I've hard coded the path to ppm.bat, etc as
well...

I'd appreciate any help on this as I'm scratching my head right now...

Thanks
-Ben
--
Ben Walton