Title: Messaggio
Hello All,

thanks for this software, I'm using the CD for accessing the network and download computer images created with thirdy party software.

Now on some computers I have the new chip B57 network card but with the floppy image contained into the bootcd.iso image there is an old version that don't read the NIC and the network do not works.
Can you update the cd image/boot floppy image includeing this new version of the Bbroadcom driver ?
Or how can update it into the boot floppy image b57.imz file ?

thanks for your consideration

kind regards,
GB

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the confidential use of the above named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you have received this communication in error and must not distribute or copy it. Please accept the sender's apologies, notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this communication. Thank you.