Hello,
  I am trying to set up an unattended windows deployment system for my school.
  I get to the point where the windows installer begins to copy files from my samba network share to the local machine.  During this process, it seems that some files are dropped and/or improperly copied.  Which files are skipped seems random, because the machine will exhibit different behavior when it moves on to the install phase.
  Sometimes the install phase will not start, other times it will crash during loading or mid-way through, or most recently the installer completed, but on first boot complained about a missing msgina.dll and could not bring up the Logon interface.
  Basically, I am trying to figure out why some files not being copied by setup, and how to resolve this issue.
Thanks,
Ken