How do I write e.g. a copy statement that needs parameters containing space characters? When I am working with the prompt I can use quotation marks, but here I need them to tell Unattended that it is one single statement (otherwise Unattended would execute ‘copy’ without any parameters and then the source file etc)

I used to work around with constants like %ALLUSERSPROFILE% and %PROGRAMFILES% and I also worked around when I had a file name containing space characters by using the 8-character file name. But now I have a subdirectory containing a space character…

Any solution?

Thanks,

Lars Reinecke