I am going to assume that Argon Client Deployment Services is a paid
product.

I think the DOS boot disk is dead and the Linux boot disk
will be limited to Win2K and WinXP. The best solution is WinPE or
BartPE bootdisk. The winnt32.exe commandline  installer offer some
nice options that the winnt.exe installer doesn't have.

For now my goal is to see how hard it would we to replace fdisk with
diskpart.

Paul