> Thanks! That did help, to a point. The 4.7 iso successfully finds and
> installs the network driver, but then I get a failure further up the
> chain. It connects to the share, but then I suddenly get errors along
> the lines of:
>
> FATAL: could not open
> '/lib/modules/2.6.16.20/kernel/drivers/ide/ide-core.ko': no
> such file or
> directory.

Did you replace the linuxaux directory with the one appropriate for the
4.7-pre release?

We use that version with D620s with no problems.

Mark.

This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information.
Recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise
the sender immediately of any error in transmission.

Any views/opinions expressed in this email are that of the author and
may not reflect the views of Salamis Group - www.salamis.com