PXElinux has a really nice text based menu that I use. There is an option to password protect the menu item so a user would need to enter the correct password before it would load the OS. The other entries I have are for diagnostics and utilities. I haven't had a problem with users running it on their own yet.

Ben Walton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

09/12/2006 02:05 PM