Hi.

Am Freitag, den 07.12.2007, 12:15 +0100 schrieb Jens Geile:
> Hi,
>
> after I managed to fix the HDD detection problems with the help of Mario I
> ran into a few more problems on the way.
>
> 1. I have the following line in my isolinux.cfg on the boot-cd:
>   LABEL local
>     MENU LABEL ^Next boot device in line
>     MENU DEFAULT
>     LOCALBOOT -1
> After selecting this entry in the boot menu I get "PRESS A KEY TO REBOOT"
> instead of the pc booting from the next boot device. This kinda defeats the
> whole purpose of this entry. :/ Any ideas?

Take a look here:
http://syslinux.zytor.com/wiki/index.php/SYSLINUX#LOCALBOOT_type_.5BISOLINUX.2C_PXELINUX.5D

> 2. After booting into the unattended mode dosemu starts and i get the
> following message:
>
> "By continuing execution of this program, you are stating that you have read
> the file COPYING and the above liability disclaimer and that you accept these
> conditions.
> Enter 'yes' to confirm/continue:"
>
> ... This also kinda deafeats the whole unattended idea. :/ I don't remember
> this message popping up with any of my older boot-cds though. Any idea on how
> to get rid of this message?

Fill out a feature request on:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/unattended-gui/
I hope I will not forget to add this feature for the next release. I
dont have the time to test the old unattended-project related
things-......

> 3. I've got the following line in my config.pl in the site directory:
>   system "cp -r /z/os/drivers/drivers /c/drivers";
> When I only have the GeForce drivers in the /z/os/drivers/drivers/ directory
> they copy just fine onto the local harddisk but as soon as I stuff more
> drivers into the directory (don't know what the limit is yet), the whole
> unattended setup dies after partitioning the local drive and before Windows
> starts copying it files onto the local drive. The problem here is that the
> script dies and immediately reboots the machine so I can't see what error the
> script threw or why the script actually died. :/ Any ideas on this issue?

dont know the answer....

greetings mario