I am using a PXE server and have had success using the bzimage and
initrd supplied by unattended-4.6.  However, due to network card driver
issues I have moved to use the unattended-gui-0.5.1 kernel and root.
The machine boots up fine but when it asks for the z mount and I enter
the path, user, and password then it loops again.  It appears that I
cannot enter anything onto the password line ("guest").  I have tried
passing the appropriate arguments on the append line in
tftpboot/pxelinux.cfg/default.  My changes will show up in the question
boxes but it continues to loop.

Thank you.