Hi Jens,
if you are using the unattended-gui bootcd and have questions related to
this, you are on the wrong mailing list.
Dialog is integrated in the unattended-gui bootcd so you will be able to
use it from there. But be aware since version 0.7 I have removed the
support fur the unattended project.

greetings mario