I, for one, am genuinely disappointed to hear that, but I can't say that I
blame you. I don't think that I would appreciate the accusations either. I
*DO* appreciate your effort, and I think it is a worthy effort. Am I alone
here?

Although I have not yet had the time and experience to look into the VM
myself, I understand it's a very exciting mixing of technologies.

"kerravon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
03/18/2008 01:59 PM