I'm sorry if i'm sounding a bit too rude, but i'm really fed up with all this "will you please tell me password?" conversatio. If this type of post will go on much longer, i'm seriously considering unsubscribing to this list.

Take my sugestion; set up your own list/request tracker/on-line support for your VM appliance, but a .com, set an on-line shop and sell the fruit of your work. That way you can get rich and i can stop being annoyed.

Thank you for you understanding.

Hugo Monteiro.

--
ci.fct.unl.pt:~# cat .signature

Hugo Monteiro
Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Telefone : +351 212948300 Ext.15307

Centro de Informática
Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia da
                   Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Quinta da Torre   2829-516 Caparica   Portugal
Telefone: +351 212948596   Fax: +351 212948548
www.ci.fct.unl.pt             [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ci.fct.unl.pt:~# _