I can only tell you that it is supposed to be outside. There is an error
in documentation

________________________________

From: Bernd-Christoph Krautmann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 11:15 AM
To: unattended-info@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Unattended] Problems with unattended and driverpacks

Hi friends,

since two weeks now I try to make my "Creative X-FI Xtreme Music" Card
working and was supported for this by driverpacks.net.

Now we found out why it doesn't works.

When I integrate the driverpacks to my WinXP Image, driverpacks makes a
folder called "$OEM$", but it doesn't save this folder inside the i386
folder. It places the $OEM$ folder OUTSIDE the i386 folder. When I copy
the $OEM$ folder into the i386 folder it doesn't work.

But unattended.sourceforge.net doesn't recognize any folder OUTSIDE the
i386 folder.

It there any way to solve this problem ?

The drivermethod used by unattended.sourceforge.net doesn't work with
the "Creative" card for some reason.

I hope somebody can help me.

Thanks in advance and best regards

wurzl