Hello Gregory,

looks fine, but it seems to me that you set up product key defaults
for only to sets of exact computers. what I want is to be able to
prepare "pools". So when I want to install machines for "this
Os_media", use this key. And when I want to use "that Os_media", use
other key. without knowing the mac address, or the like.

or... it suddenly comes into my mind! can i use hostname match to link
product key and os media dir? I mean if I name the computer THIS1234
or THIS4567, and so on, it uses os media "THIS" and product key
"THIS"? is it clear? :) maybe sounds a bit confusing, sorry if so :)