Hello Olaf,

I configured and use it fine and as far as I remember it was
configured quite easyly. as a guidance, read this:

after you have configured the tftp server, you have the a working
config (any kind of tftpboot is good, dont have to be unattended; but
it has documentation and sample config, too, I think).

one section for pxeboot config looks like this for me:

LABEL Unattended
  MENU LABEL Unattended Deployment
  kernel bzImage
  append initrd=initrd z_path=//hostnameorip/share z_user=username z_pass=pwd

I hope the append line was not broke into half :)

the mentioned bzImage and initrd can be found in the unattended
packages (cant remember the filename, download everithing and you
will find it)

give it a try and hope :)

--
Best regards,