Hello,

check out appsonly.bat, it´s been discussed here on the list many times.

Best regards

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: William Faulk [mailto:wfa...@cortina-systems.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. Juli 2010 19:04
An: unattended-info@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: [Unattended] Testing new install scripts

I'm working on a number of custom installation scripts for my environment,
and am having trouble testing them.  I find that testing doesn't work very
well when doing it outside the context of actually installing via
Unattended, and doing a full install takes forever, compared to the
problems with my scripts.  That is, an hour of turnaround time to fix a
path problem or syntax error really delays my development.

Does anyone have any tips on doing testing more quickly?

-Bitt Faulk