Hi Guys,

Firstly, thank you for this excellent solution to perform unattended Windows
installs. I am sure it has helped many including myself. I have successfully
set
up an Unattended server (Linux) to image up hosts and

this has been working fine. Recently, I have been trying to get the XP install
going after I configure a RAID in BIOS. I found an excellent post by Pat as
below. However, I am not able to get this working.

http://www.mail-archive.com/unattended-info%40lists.sourceforge.net/msg00107.html

The error I am seeing in the Text Mode install - which if i'm not mistaken is
the Blue Screen (not BSOD) part where it asks you to press F6 to install RAID
drivers - is "The file lsi_sas.sys could not be found". What I have done is to
copy all the driver files to Z:\..\$oem$\TEXTMODE and edited
Z:\site\unattend.txt. Do I need to edit Z:\..\I386\TXTSETUP.SIF or can someone
give me some pointers?

Thanks in advance.

George