Thanks David!
Unfortunately it is also crash ont this box, as I can recognize near to
start the downloaded images (right after dots finished and about 5-10 log
rows). Have you changed the packages to their new version (see in my first
email)?
Kernel option "acpi=off" does not help. I think I need top configure the
kernel, but I do not know what exactly :( Live Linux "RIP 11.0" is working
well - booting from the same PXE environment with out any problems. The
logs are gone very quickly and I have "tail" of crash dump.
Also I suspect zlib - I have been change to the 1.2.5 version - may be
when kernel is expanded it is goes to trouble. I'm not sure.

Sincerely
  tovis