Hello Juan,

hey, there is nothing to say sorry! :) we are the ones, who use this
great stuff :) and the to say THANKS :) I was just curious (my boss is
courious about win7 support, but I said him to wait :D) and I thought
I missed the release because of the move of the official site or so.
thanks in advance :)

Tuesday, November 30, 2010, 10:16:02 AM, you wrote:

> Is just a matter of time. There is a couple of bugs that I would like to fix
> before release it. That is all, I am sorry :-)

> 2010/11/30 FwdTmp <fwd...@freemail.hu>

>> Hello!
>>
>> Many people of the community seem to be using 4.9 version of
>> unattended (me not up to now, have no time enough to test it; just the
>> updates I use, no hw detect...).
>>
>> I sometimes check the website to see if there are news and found no
>> info about releasing the 4.9 finally. Is it because there is less time
>> on your hands, too :) or the project moved to somewhere else? :S
>>
>> Cem

Best regards,
 FwdTmp                            mailto:fwd...@freemail.hu