I've  got a HP Compaq DC7100 SFF - old good box.
It using SATA drive and I can not found option to use them as PATA.
I have put appropriate (I think) drivers under /I386/$OEM$/TEXTMODE
Under installation setup procedure I have prompt to choose which SATA
driver to use? - I have choose the appropriate from the list - for first
time SATA AHCI for 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW as lspci report me what I really
have:

00:1f.1 IDE interface [0101]: Intel Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW
(ICH6 Family) IDE Controller [8086:266f] (rev 03) (prog-if 8a [Master SecP
PriP])
        Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device [103c:3006]
        I/O ports at 01f0 [size=8]
        I/O ports at 03f4 [size=1]
        I/O ports at 0170 [size=8]
        I/O ports at 0374 [size=1]
        I/O ports at 14e0 [size=16]
        Kernel driver in use: PIIX_IDE

00:1f.2 IDE interface [0101]: Intel Corporation 82801FB/FW (ICH6/ICH6W)
SATA Controller [8086:2651] (rev 03) (prog-if 8f [Master SecP SecO PriP
PriO])
        Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device [103c:3006]
        Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 19
        I/O ports at 1818 [size=8]
        I/O ports at 1830 [size=4]
        I/O ports at 1820 [size=8]
        I/O ports at 1834 [size=4]
        I/O ports at 14f0 [size=16]
        Kernel driver in use: ata_piix

After starting setup installation, and system start the windows I have
blue screen. I have tried to set all drivers, the same result :(
I've some kind of slipstreamed installer disk (I think it's using nLite)
that works fine.
I have missing some thing, or drivers are wrong (I have used them with
previouse version of unattended it work fine).
Any suggestion?

Sincerely
  tovis