Hi,

I been trying to implement the todo script without an OS installation by
following this:

  1) Log into factory-shipped machine as local administrator.

  2) Open a cmd prompt.

  3) "net use z: \\ntinstall\install /pers:yes"

  4) "mkdir C:\netinst"

  5) "mkdir C:\netinst\logs"

  6) "Z:\scripts\perl.bat"

  7) "Z:\bin\todo.pl officexp.bat tightvnc.bat ..."  (whatever)

  8) "Z:\bin\todo.pl --go"

when the todo.pl --go gets run I get the following error: command not
recognized as an internal or external command .. what can I be doing wrong?
this is an XP machine by the way.. Any help is appreciated! thank you