First time, I decided to "contribute" some "article" about setup PXE boot
on Debian Squeeze for unattended. I have follow the instructions about
track wiki (it was not seem to be too difficult, such as dokuwiki), and
when finished, logout.
Some minutes after I would like to check what I have done (for sure), and
instead of view wiki pages for unattended I have got some kind of crash
dump!

https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/unattended/

It is real? I have crash the wiki for unattended? I'm so sorry! What can I
do, to get all stuff back?

Apologies
  tovis

Not yet! :D Some how I stay logged in. After some more retries I have got
browse the wiki.
Almost forget, the small "article" placed in "Advanced topics" as
"wiki:PXEonSqueeze", I hope it will help for some one.

Sincerely
  tovis