Hi

How do I submit a support request?

I can't find a forum to join but it seems I mail this list - and somehow
that leads to a post?

Anyway, I have a Dell server I want to install SBS on.
I have put all the disks under "os" and have set up TFTP.

I have aliased ntinstall server name and can access the share on my
Windows network from another machine (I had to add an OptionNames
registry entry, not mentioned in the documentation).

I can boot to Linux pxe, and start the script and it gets to mounting
the share as z: but fails with a cifs.mount failed error.

TFTP says cannot find file.

I'm not sure why this fails and I have no Linux knowledge anyway, but I
couldn't manually connect if I did - I think? I couldn't pick up the
script from where itr failed.

What is the cause of this and how do I fix it?

I have the CNAME alias and can access \\ntinstall\install
<file:///\\ntinstall\install>  from Windows - is it failing to find that
in the script, or to mount it? Or is it something else?

Thanks for any help.

Nick