Hi Gerhard,

Many thanks for your reply.

I have uncommented the lines as suggested but to no success, errors are
returned further down the function ("Can't call method "OSLanguage" on an
undefined value at Z:\bin\todo.pl line 286")

With version 4.9 of Unattended, the get_windows_version function was updated to
include Windows 7 as an OS option, could this not be utilised to get around the
problem?  Unfortunately I've never written in Perl but if the $os = 'win7' is
true then is there not an If condition that can be put in for the language
function to either hard code the $ENV('Winlang') variable or use another table
to lookup the language code?

Apologies again for not being able to offer any code to support this idea but
any suggestions would be welcomed.

Regards
Matt