thanks juan! it helped me too.. maybe you can put this on the sf download
page? (4.9.1 or something like that?)
the last kernel update seems to be from june 2011... which is fine for
second-hand machines, but not for shiny new ones... (i admit, i have
finally bought a new machine for the first time in 3 years ;) -- oh yes, we
love budget constraints !)

Michael De Groote