It is not entirely clear from your question, so it may be that your question
applies to NSD vs BIND rather than Unbound vs BIND. Note where BIND is a
combined recursive server and authoritative server, Unbound is a standalone
recursive server, and NSD is a standalone authoritative server.

If your hosting provider is handling the authoritative DNS, then you can use
Unbound and python plug-ins to modify the records. You may find a reasonable
starting point under "examples" here:
http://unbound.net/documentation/pythonmod/index.html. Maybe do something
similar to blacklist record manipulation and instead strip excess records.