On Mon, 12 Mar 2018, A. Schulze via Unbound-users wrote:

Am 12.03.2018 um 14:12 schrieb W.C.A. Wijngaards:
But unbound-control is some kind of `inconsistent`:
unbound know stub- forward- local- and now auth-zones but unbound-control doesn't mention
"auth"
If auth-zones are enabled, is there any unbound-control command to "check/see"
them?

Not yet, anything specific that you would want?  list_auth_zones?
that would make sense, but it's not critical.

No idea what else make sense or how others use unbound-control.

@list: speak up :-)

I'd still like unbound-control reverse_add support, since we cannot do
forward_add on reverse zones :)

Paul, doomed to rely on VPN provided reverse records for kerberos