Dmitri Kourennyi via Unbound-users:

Most of the time, unbound works great. However, it seems that every day when I
come back home and fire up my PC, a vast majority of queries no longer work.
Restarting unbound solves the issue.

Hello,

I've a system that also require restarting unbound since 1-2 weeks
maybe related to the last updates to 1.7.0 or 1.7.1
I've also an other system that don't respond on some queries but become healthy again without restarts But, I also have other systems without such symptoms. All are configured mostly in the same way.

No idea if there is is an relation to your problem and how to debug my problem.

Andreas